Phone: (520) 326-5567
PO Box 65832
Tucson, AZ 85728
by Midnight on Tuesday night, August 18th
Announcements with the registration link are emailed to each member.
Register using the registration link.
We will send the person who registers your group the Zoom links. If you have not received your Zoom links by meeting day,
1) double check your spam filter
2) check promotions in-box
3) check your trash
4) Contact contact the person at your practice who registered you
The SAVMA office is closed at 3:00 on meeting days so that we can be prepared for the evening.
Waiting Room opens at 6:30 pm
Program: 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm
SAVMA Member & Members' Staff: $25 each
U of A Veterinary Medical School Student (with ID): $0
Nonmembers: $45 each
Add $20 each for Same Day registrations
Continuing Education Program
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Urine Culturing Guidelines:
Managing Patients with Bacterial Cystitis
Kari Mundschenk, DVM, DABVP-Feline
- Incidence, pathogenesis and predisposing factors of bacterial lower
- urinary tract infections in dogs and cats
- Diagnostic steps for the patient with clinical signs of lower urinary tract infections
- Indications for and significance of urine culture and sensitivity testing
- Review the 2019 ISCAID guidelines for the bacterial urinary tract infections in dogs and cats
This CE will be held via Zoom
Thanks to our Sponsor
By check or Paypal through registration or through the link below.